Classic Moscow Mule
- 1 ½ fluid ounces A.M. Scott Distillery Six-Times Distilled Vodka
- ½ fluid ounce lime juice
- ½ cup ginger beer
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes and ginger beer. Stir to combine.
- Drop a lime wedge into the mug for garnish.
Lemon Drop Martini
- white sugar
- 1 long strip of lemon zest
- 1.5 fl oz. A.M. Scott Distillery Lemon Vodka
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- Moisten the edges of a martini glass with a little lime juice, and then dip moistened edges into sugar. Place lemon zest strip in glass.
- Combine vodka, lime juice, sweet and sour mix, and ice in a shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a martini glass.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Cocktail
- 1 splash grenadine syrup
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger A.M. Scott Distillery Vanilla Vodka
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a glass with ice. Splash grenadine over ice.
- Pour in pineapple juice and cake-flavored vodka; stir.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry to serve.